Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No Faith in the Alpha Male


Yes it’s true, I will be going solo soon, in about 2 months Mother Dearest will be in another time zone and I will be in the Danger Zone! Fending for my life, a day to day battle, but i am not afraid. This Lone Wolf needs a chance to sharpen his claws and polish his fangs. I realise that I perhaps did not perceive that my mother leaving for to another country might pose a problem and i have been thinking seriously about it. Already I am preparing for my solitude. "How?", you might ask, well let me tell you.

For food i have the number of every fast food place within a 50km radius, and if all the phone lines are down I will have to revert to my wolf instincts and sniff out some food... from my neighbours. For Clothing I again have a plan, my swimming pool is always full of water, I figure if I swim a lap or two after work everyday the vigorous motion will clean my clothes then I just need to let them dry out, sorted. I have been planning all sorts of things for extra cash as well, for instance, I am converting my parents bedroom in to a crystal meth lab for a few extra bucks.

So there, naaa na na naaaaa naaaaa, I’ll show you lot.

Oh yes one more thing, I’m having a braai party type of a thing at my house this weekend, please would everyone bring rolls, meat (already cooked), cool drinks, toilet paper, 5 litres of petrol, toothpaste, some cookies, cheese, um… do I need eggs… yes please bring eggs, milk and bread, oh ya and some butter, er… its all for the braai you know.

Hope to see you there :)

5 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Ha ha Nathan, I'm going to come to your braai and only bring cucumber. Nananaananah!

Lisa said...

And I'm only going to bring chilli!!!

Bahia said...

I think your swimmming pool idea is going to put Speed Queen out of business! You are so funny, B

Maryke said...

You are a funny person

Simone said...

You're an inspiration to all those timid 20-somethings who would like to take that giant, frightening step towards grown-upness and real worldliness. I see your blog as a docu-drama, perhaps presented by Ross Kemp and screend on the small silver screen on National Geographic and Discovery Channel. But the possibilities are endless and this CAN change the world.