Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Wolf Pack of One

Ab initio

So ya, My Dad works in Hong Kong and my mom decided to resign from her job to go and stay with him.

I decided to tell my work colleges about in a passing conversation. They could not understand how I could be so calm and why I was not panicking. I’m still not sure why but it seems that people have little faith in me.

True, I don’t fully understand where the process of how clothes get washed and ironed. True, I don’t know how the food gets out of the fridge cold and ends up cooked on the table and hot (et cetera). But these, I believe, are simple formalities.

I’ll have you know that I can make 2 minute noodles in 24 different ways and I have devised an ingenious way to wear one set of undies for 4 days in a row. "De die in diem"

In terrorem, Now I ask you, do I seem like a person to stress about trivial little things like nutrition and hygiene or I do I sound like a man who take the bull by the horns, chops him up and braai’s him? NOLO CONTENDERE!!!

Here is a blog just to prove that i can do it on my own (Sub modo), I just need to be given the right opportunity.

quid pro quo... verbatim... bona vacantia...

(I think I've made my point)


No comments: